Japanese Level 2, Part 2 (Evening 5 Week Intensive)
Not for credit
Available course dates:
From: 24 April 2024 To: 22 May 2024
By studying Japanese Level 2, you will be able to understand general and detailed information and to communicate in standard speech on a range of everyday issues, be able to read printed and handwritten script on a limited number of everyday topics, be able to write simple texts using descriptive language accurately and have developed intercultural competence.
What does this course cover?
- Revision of Part 1
- Genki I [Third Edition] Lesson 9 and 10
- Leisure – going to theatres in Japan
- Japanese traditional Culture
- Colours in four seasons
- Eating out
- Planning holidays
- Public transport
- Ordering food
- Giving reasons
- Making Comparison
- Describing one’s preference
- Describing one’s intension
- Expressing the change of the situation
- Past short: Past Plain-form of verbs
- Qualifying Nouns
- －NO HOO GA/ ICHI BAN
- Particle ‘KARA’
- Adjective/Noun NO
- －TSUMORI DESU.
- Adjective adverbial usage + NARU
- Counter; HITOTSU, FUTATSU
Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji (~115)
What will I achieve?
When Japanese Level 2 is complete, you will achieve the equivalent of of A1/A2 level of the CEFR, level 1 of the RQF, equivalent of GCSE/ O-level grade A.
*The above is an indication of content that may be covered over the duration of the course but it could vary depending on the level and progress of students in the class.