Russian Level 2, Part 1 (Evening 5 Week Intensive Course)
Not for credit
Available course dates:
From: 26 February 2024 To: 25 March 2024
By studying Russian Level 2, you will be able to understand general and detailed information and to communicate in standard speech on a range of everyday issues, be able to read printed and handwritten script on a limited number of everyday topics, be able to write simple texts using descriptive language accurately and have developed intercultural competence.
What does this course cover?
Topics may typically include:
- You and your family
- Typical day
- Visiting a Russian home
- Sports and recreation
Functions may typically include:
- Requesting and giving information about yourself and other people
- Discussing your daily activities
- Inviting and accepting invitation
- Expressing gratitude
- Congratulating and sending good wishes
Grammar may typically include:
- Interrogative and negative structures
- Use of adverbs and adjectives
- Modal expressions
- Personal and possessive pronouns
What will I achieve?
When Russian Level 2 is complete, you will achieve the equivalent of A1/A2 level of the CEFR, level 1 of the RQF, equivalent of GCSE/ O-level grade A.
*The above is an indication of content that may be covered over the duration of the course but it could vary depending on the level and progress of students in the class.