Spanish Level 2, Part 2 (Evening 5 Week Intensive)
Not for credit
Available course dates:
From: 26 February 2024 To: 25 March 2024
By studying Spanish Level 2, you will be able to understand general and detailed information and to communicate in standard speech on a range of everyday issues, be able to read printed and handwritten script on a limited number of everyday topics, be able to write simple texts using descriptive language accurately and have developed intercultural competence.
What does this course cover?
Topics may typically include:
- Places of interest and cultural events
- Feelings and moods
- Health, body & mind
Functions may typically include:
- Talking about recent actions
- Talking about experiences
- Asking for and giving permission
- Asking for things, actions & favours
- Describing places
- Expressing plans and intentions
- Expressing wishes
- Giving advice
- Talking about illness and pain
Grammar may typically include:
- ¿Puedo …? ¡Te importa si…?
- ¿Me prestas…? ¿Tienes …?
- The Present perfect (Pretérito Perfecto)
- Pretérito Perfecto + ya - aún / todavía no
- Ir a + infinitive
- Querer, pensar + infinitive
What will I achieve?
When Spanish Level 2 is complete, you will achieve the equivalent of A1/A2 level of the CEFR, level 1 of the RQF, equivalent of GCSE/ O-level grade A.
*The above is an indication of content that may be covered over the duration of the course but it could vary depending on the level and progress of students in the class.