The Risk and Society research group includes 8 academic staff, 2 postdoctoral research associates, and approximately 15 PhD students.
- David Demeritt, Professor of Geography
- Ragnar Löfstedt, Professor Risk Management and Director, King’s Centre for Risk Management
- George Adamson, Lecturer in Geography
- Amy Donovan, Lecturer in Geography and Environmental Hazards
- Henry Rothstein, Reader in Risk and Regulation and Deputy Director of the King's Centre for Risk Management.
- Bruce Malamud, Professor of Natural & Environmental Hazards
- Mark Pelling, Professor of Geography
A list of current students and recent graduates from the group can be found on our PhD students page.