We attract the best and brightest students from across the world to come and study with us at King’s. We currently have over 200 Masters and 100 PhD students from more than 30 different countries, making us one of the largest and most international departments around.
Our students are at the heart of our teaching effort, which is international in its outlook, interdisciplinary in its scope, and engaged in its spirit. All our teaching staff are actively involved in research, which ensures that our taught modules are informed by the very latest work in the field, while our various Masters programmes are closely tied into the work of our research groups.
The following Masters programmes are currently offered within the Department of Geography:
- MSc Climate Change: Environment, Science and Policy
- MA Climate Change: History, Culture, Society
- MA/MSc Disasters, Adaptation and Development
- MA/MSc Environment and Development
- MA/MSc Environment, Politics and Globalisation
- MSc Environmental Monitoring, Modelling and Management
- MA/MSc Geography
- MA Geopolitics, Territory and Security
- MA/MSc Risk Analysis
- MA/MSc Sustainable Cities
- MA/MSc Tourism, Environment and Development
- MSc Water: Science and Governance
Please see the links above for further information about each programme.