Jayne Elizabeth Peake
Communications Support Manager
School of Security Studies
King's College London
London WC2R 2LS
Tel: +44 (0)20 7848 2796
Office hours: Mon- Fri 9.30-5.30 (excluding Wednesdays)
- Supports internal and external communications for the School of Security Studies and itss Departments
- Oversees online, digital content and social media development
- Line Manager to Events, Web, Communications & Digital Content Officers
- Member of Faculty Communications Network
- Convenor of the Arts & Conflict Hub
- Faciltates Embodied Practice sessions for modules on Reconcilation
Jayne graduated from Warwick University with a BA in German (Hons) and completed a Community Dance Postgraduate Diploma at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance in 2014.
Jayne joined the War Studies Department in September 2008 as Events and Publicity Officer after having worked in Sales and Marketing for 5 years at Cambridge University Press. In August 2012 she became Web and Communications Officer for the Department and took up her current role as communications lead for the School in May 2017.
She co-ordinates the Arts & Conflict Hub at King's, a forum to explore the relationship between the arts and conflict, including visual arts, dance, music, theatre and film.
Jayne is interested in communication more broadly, in particular non-verbal communication through the medium of movement. In 2015 she founded Community Dance Collective, NW5 Dance, where she teaches, choreographs and performs with a range of London based artists.