Student Experience Officer
School of Security Studies
King's College London
020 7848 8766
- Ensuring an excellent student experience through the entire student trajectory, from student recruitment to the transition into academic life, their time at King’s and supporting them after they graduate
- Coordinating a range of student and education support activities across the School of Security Studies that focus on ensuring that civilian and military students receive the best possible experience during their time at King’s
- Engaging with the civilian and military student cohorts, as well as key Academic staff, Programme Officers and colleagues across the College
- Work closely with the Education Teams, ensuring processes, procedures are followed and communicated to students
- Develop and support career activities, alumni relations, organise student careers and alumni events and support the annual student buddying scheme
Georgia graduated from City, University of London with a BSc in International Politics and Sociology, and an MSc from the London School of Economics in Gender, Development and Globalisation.
Georgia joined King’s in 2017, working as a Diversity & Inclusion Administrator for the Faculty of Social Science and Public Policy. There, she supported work on several Athena SWAN applications and initiatives such as the Liberating the Curriculum event. Georgia also organised the Arts & Sciences International Women’s Day 2018 event and exhibition.
Georgia joined the School of Security Studies in March 2018 as a Student Experience Officer.