International Political Economy at King's
IPE@King’s is a cross-faculty inter-departmental working group open to all King’s College staff and research students working within the field of International Political Economy (IPE).
Given our primary affiliation in different departments and institutes, the IPE@King’s working group aims at fostering connections and collaborations across different units in a variety of ways:
- Sharing and discussing research ideas in a relatively informal setting, with a view towards developing a research seminar series;
- Creating a platform for sharing more effectively information about teaching and research in IPE at King’s College across different units;
- Providing the opportunity for cooperation across units with respect to PhD supervision and research, thus creating a forum where research students working in the field of IPE can discuss and share their own research;
- Hosting public lectures and seminars by prominent scholars and practitioners in the field of IPE;
- Organising an annual conference, open to all, on a particularly topical theme in the field of IPE: the first conference, to be held in December 2015, will focus on State Power and State Policies in Times of Crisis.