Equality and Diversity
The School of Global Affairs' commitment to Equality and Diversity
In line with the university's wider Equality and Diversity statement, the School is committed to the provision of equality of opportunity and the recognition and promotion of diversity for all of our students and staff.
- We aim to nurture a collegial, mutually supportive and committed culture among staff, students and visitors.
- We are committed to providing and promoting an environment in which all people can learn, work and interact freely without fear of discrimination, prejudice or harassment.
- We are committed to creating and sustaining a diverse work and learning environment.
- All students and staff are treated equitably and are not accorded less favourable treatment because of age, marital/civil partnership status, sex, disability, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, family circumstances, religious or political beliefs and transgender status.
- The School is committed to enhancing the work-life balance of all staff in relation to caring responsibilities and other issues affecting well-being.
For more information see the King’s Equality and Diversity statement.