Fee discount for Chilean ANID/CONICYT Scholars who enroll on postgraduate programmes at King's College London.
King's College London and the Agencia Nacional de Investigación y Desarrollo, ANID (formerly The National Commission for Scientific & Technological Research, CONICYT), Chile, have signed an agreement to offer a fee discount to Chilean ANID/CONICYT Scholars who enroll on postgraduate programmes at King's College London.
King's will provide:
- 15% discount on tuition fees for PhD programmes or 10% for Master's programmes
- £500 one-off payment towards the start of the degree
ANID/CONICYT will cover:
- Tuition fees after discount
- Travel to London from Chile and return
- Monthly allowance
- One-off relocation/settlement allowance
- £800 for health insurance
- Allowance if the award-holders is accompanied by a spouse or dependent
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the standards required by ANID/CONICYT as well as the entry requirements for admissions to their chosen programme (including any English language requirements).
Please visit the ANID website for information about the scholarships and how to apply.
If you have any questions, please visit the ANID Scholarship Help Centre or contact ANID directly.
Alternatively, please contact the Centre for Doctoral Studies at King's College London, firstname.lastname@example.org