Febbraro Scholarship 2021-22
King’s College London are pleased to offer five new Febbraro Scholarships worth £26,000 each for new entrants in 2020-21.
What is the Febbraro Scholarship?
The Febbraro Scholarship has been established by an anonymous donor to support EMDP students at King’s.
The Febbraro Scholarship will support 5 students through the entirety of the EMDP programme with a scholarship over the entirety of the six-year programme so that students are able to focus on their education during their course. Scholarships will be awarded based on financial circumstances and a personal statement.
Five scholarships will be available for the 2021-22 year. The value of each scholarship is £26,000 to support students with living expenses.
Students will receive £3,000 for Years 1 and 2, and £5,000 Years 3, 4, 5 and 6. The EMDP programme is the UK’s flagship initiative for widening access to the medical profession.
Donors give to King’s because they are genuinely interested in learning about you and want to know that they are making a real difference in the lives of students. The Donor Relations and Stewardship team at King’s will email you annually for an update to send you donor. There may also be opportunities to meet your donor in person.
Am I eligible to apply?
Applicants must fit all of the following criteria:
- First year on the Extended Medical Degree Programme 6 year programme in 2021-22;
- Undertaking their first degree;
- Must be in receipt of their maximum entitlement to student loan for maintenance, with a household income must be £50k or less; Students not taking loans for religious reasons should refer to the following page.
- Have given 'consent to share' your household income data with King's to Student Finance England (SFE)
- Donors give to King’s because they are genuinely interested in learning about you and want to know that they are making a real difference in the lives of students. The Donor Relations and Stewardship team at King’s will email you annually for an update to send you donor. There will be opportunities to meet your donor in person.
How do I apply?
Applications are available here.
Applications must be submitted by 5pm Wednesday 6 October 2021.
Where can I get further information?
To find out more about alternative scholarships and bursaries at King’s, please contact the Student Funding Office.
The College has tried to give students an early opportunity to begin their research of student funding. Although every effort has been made to ensure that information provided is both helpful to prospective candidates and accurate at the time of its publication, it is possible that some information may be outdated or superseded before the start of the 2020-21 academic year.