Walker Bursary 2021-22
King’s College London are pleased to offer two new Walker Bursaries worth £15,000 each for new entrants in 2021-22.
What is the Walker Bursary?
The Walker Bursary was very generously founded by Mr David Walker, a History alumnus of King’s College London. The bursaries are designed to offer assistance to candidates who are in need of extra financial support to undertake their degree.
The bursaries are worth £15,000 each, payable over 3 years.
Resitting, interruptions, study abroad and placement years will not be funded.
Am I eligible to apply?
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a first year, home fee status, undergraduate studying either BA History, or LLB Law;
- must be in receipt of youmaximum entitlement to student loan for maintenance, with a household income must be £50k or less; Students not taking loans for religious reasons should refer to the this page.
- have given 'consent to share' your household income data with King's to Student Finance England (SFE)
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship;
- Donors give to King’s because they are genuinely interested in learning about you and want to know that they are making a real difference in the lives of students. The Donor Relations and Stewardship team at King’s will email you annually for an update to send you donor. There will be opportunities to meet your donor in person.
How do I apply?
Applications are available here.
Applications must be submitted by 11.59pm Sunday 20 March 2022.
Where can I get further information?
To find out more about alternative scholarships and bursaries at King’s, please contact the Student Funding Office.
The College has tried to give students an early opportunity to begin their research of student funding. Although every effort has been made to ensure that information provided is both helpful to prospective candidates and accurate at the time of its publication, it is possible that some information may be outdated or superseded before the start of the 2021-22 academic year.