Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2020-21
- Home fees for students based in the UK and EU countries are set at £9,250* per annum for new students starting in September 2020.
- Current home and EU status undergraduate students who began their course of study between 2012 and 2016 have their tuition fees set at £9,000 per annum. Current students who began their course of study in September 2017 or later will have their tuition fees set at £9,250.
- Overseas tuition fees can be found on the online prospectus.
* Please note that the tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
- All international applicants to undergraduate programmes are required to pay a deposit to secure their place, which will be offset against their tuition fees when they join King’s.
- For medical and dental programmes, a deposit of £5,000 is payable when firmly accepting a conditional or unconditional offer to study with us.
- For all other undergraduate programmes, a deposit of £2,000 is payable when firmly accepting an unconditional offer, or at the point when a firmly accepted conditional offer is made unconditional.
- Applicants will be informed when the deposit payment is due to be made.
For full details of tuition fees for your chosen course, please see the online prospectus for more information.
Students from the European Union
King’s remains fully committed to being a multicultural, international university and our European students are a very important part of our community.
Current regulations allow some students to pay Home tuition fees on the basis of their EU citizenship or residency. The UK Government has made a commitment that these criteria will remain in place for students beginning their programme in the 2020/21 academic year, but it is important to check the regulations within 3 months of your start date to understand changes that might affect your eligibility.
The arrangements for students beginning their programme in the 2021/22 academic year have not yet been confirmed. The level of fee charged to EU students beginning their programme in the 2021/22 academic year will therefore depend on Government legislation.
Last updated 10/10/2019
How can I pay my tuition fees?
Most* home/EU undergraduate students do not have to pay any tuition fees whilst studying, unless they wish to. Instead, you take a student loan for fees. Repayments start the April after you complete your course and are earning over £21,000.
* important note for previous study students