At King’s we have implemented a range of measures designed to reduce the risk of COVID infection to support our students, staff and visitors to protect themselves, those close to them and others in our wider community.
As such we have compiled guidance in place that should be followed on our campuses:
- Wearing a face covering (unless you’re exempt) is recommended in our teaching areas, libraries and crowded areas and in offices when you’re moving around or sitting directly next to or opposite someone.
- Continue to take a COVID test regularly if you are coming on to campus.
- We encourage you to have the vaccination if you haven’t already as it helps to reduce the risk of you getting seriously ill with COVID.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at all of our campuses. We ask that all members of the public please use the hand sanitiser when you enter our buildings.
- All of our buildings have clearly marked entrances and exits and a one way system in place. Follow the signs in place in our buildings.
Please check out our webpages for further COVID-19 guidance before visiting our campuses.