Booking & Course Availability
King's postgraduate research students and postdoctoral research staff can access and book places on the CDS training courses through our online system, Skills Forge.
About Skills Forge
Skills Forge enables you to:
- evaluate your existing skills
- identify potential areas for development (learning needs analysis)
- book courses and workshops online
- record all of your development activities undertaken (personal development log).
Skills Forge will automatically manage course bookings and waiting lists, and will send automated emails confirming places on courses.
- Courses from October - December 2017 will be available for bookings from 18th September 2017
- Courses from January - April 2018 will be available for bookings from 4th December 2017
- Courses from May - June 2018 will be available for bookings from 2nd April 2018
Course bookings can be made here http://training.kcl.ac.uk