Multi-academy trust senior leadership
Supported by the Department for Education and in cooperation with key professional partners, King’s College London is offering courses specifically targeted at current and future leaders of Multi-Academy Trusts (MATs).
Courses have been developed through engagement with large numbers of current MAT leaders and sector professionals. Our teaching incorporates case studies of MAT challenges and solutions and is based on a rigorous analysis of the best research evidence, nationally and internationally.
The distinctive features of the King’s MAT Senior Leadership programme include:
- A portfolio of self-contained courses using a blended mode of delivery. Participants may enrol for as many individual courses as they wish.
- Led by the School of Management and Business in collaboration with the School of Education, Communication and Society, core faculty include Professor Alison Wolf and Professor Viv Ellis. All courses are taught by full-time King’s faculty, in conjunction with expert professionals.
- For most of the courses, MAT participants will learn alongside other senior public sector managers and leaders drawing on key insights from across the public services. All courses will include MAT-specific learning materials.
- Opportunities to obtain academic credit at Masters level.
- A combination of on-line material and individual projects with an on-site, intensive period of study, comprising workshop sessions, including group work, case studies and/or simulations as well as presentations. The core study sessions will be held at King’s, using the university’s dedicated Executive Education facilities.
- Individual courses may be taken for credit or not for credit.
The following courses are open to MAT leaders:
For further information and to express an interest in the courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com