Ask for more information
The Support being offered is a full tuition fee-waiver for one student who has already received an unconditional offer of admissions from a 12 month Master's programme at KCL.
COLFUTURO is a joint public and private sector initiative aimed at facilitating the access of Colombian professionals to further education abroad. Created as a non-profit organization on November 21, 1991, its mission is to contribute to the entrance of Colombia into a world undergoing globalization offering information about international education and supporting students to have a successful study experience overseas.
In recognition of the existing and mutual beneficial relationship between King's College London (KCL) and COLFUTURO, and in support of their aims of the COLFUTURO Programa Semilleros, a new collaborative agreement was signed in September 2016, whereby KCL will provide support to one Semilleros de Talento Master's scholar per year to study for any Master's programme at KCL.
- Open to residents of the following countries
- Potential candidates will be from COLFUTURO's Programa Semillero de Talentos.
- Candidates must apply for admissions for a 12 month Master's degree programme at King's College London
- Candidates must have completed the established COLFUTURO selection process.
- Full tuition fee-waiver for one student who has already received an unconditional offer of admissions from a 12 month Master's programme at KCL.
- Colombian students interested in this scholarship must apply for admissions for a 12 month Master's degree programme at King's College London, following the normal application procedures and meeting all the standard admissions requirements (including official language tests) established by KCL.
- COLFUTURO will provide a list of the potential candidates to KCL for consideration and selection.
- The potential candidates must have completed the established COLFUTURO selection process.
- The student must be in receipt of an unconditional offer letter from KCL for a Master's program.
- COLFUTURO will inform the nominated students by 15th July at the latest.
- KCL reserves the right to refuse the nomination proposed by COLFUTURO, in which case COLFUTURO will be required to nominate another potential candidate.
- The scholarship will be only given to cover tuition fees for a one year Master's programme.
For further information please contact: The Centre for Doctoral Studies at King's College London firstname.lastname@example.org.