What's on offer?
- Substantial discount for King’s students. (45%)
- 26 languages available.
- Available at complete beginner level 1 to advanced level 6 (varies per language).
- Speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar skills.
- No formal assessments or exams.
- Starting in September, January, April & July.
- Each level has 3 parts with 15 hours of teaching per part.
- Enrol for 1, 2 or 3 parts (Discounts for enrolling in multiple parts).
- Courses taught at the Strand, Guy's, Waterloo and Denmark Hill Campuses.
How many lessons per week and over the length of the course?
- Evening Language Courses: 1.5 hours per week for 10 weeks (15 hours).
- Intensive Evening Language Courses: 3 hours per week for 5 weeks (15 hours).
- Saturday Language Courses: 3 hours per week for 5 weeks (15 hours).
- Fast-track Summer Language Courses: 6 hours per week for 2.5 weeks (15 hours).
- Intensive Summer Language Courses: 15 hours in 1 week.
Please note, above detail is for 1 part of a level, each level consists of 3 parts.
For more information, please visit our Evening and Saturday Language Courses pages.