Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Executive MSc Strategic Marketing
UCAS code: N/A
Looking to develop your marketing strategy skills and advance your career? Our Executive MSc Strategic Marketing aims to enable professionals already working in marketing (or adjacent roles) to accelerate their careers and position themselves as future marketing leaders. Our MSc offers specialist marketing knowledge and skills and equips executive candidates with transferable leadership skills that are highly sought after by employers.
- Acquire specialist marketing knowledge that is informed by cutting-edge marketing research insights grounded in contemporary strategic marketing practices.
- Gain high-level understanding of the strategic role that marketing plays within organizations and appreciate the interrelationship between marketing and other organizational functions.
- Develop skills to use data and information effectively to examine complex marketing problems in a wide range of market contexts and formulate appropriate strategic solutions.
- Recognise and address ethical dilemmas faced by marketers and develop marketing strategies and policies that are at the forefront of the wider environment, society and governance (ESG) agenda.
- Gain transferable leadership skills essential for effective career progression.
Application closing date guidance
For more information regarding our Executive MSc Strategic Marketing, please contact us using the details below.
Discover how to create a powerful personal brand at our virtual taster event.