Fees and funding
The course fee is £2,800, which is paid on enrolment. This cost covers 10 weeks of teaching, as well as all the benefits you have access to as a King’s student, including our careers service, student’s union and wellbeing services.
There is also a £60 administration fee which covers the cost of processing your application.
To apply, please call our Enrolment Team on +44 (0) 207 848 7860 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional requirements and costs
Students will need access to a computer or tablet in order to complete the course. Although optimised for mobile, we cannot guarantee the ability to complete the course using only a mobile device. Minimum and recommended browser versions are as follows:
- Google Chrome: minimum - version 30.0; recommended – latest
- Mozilla Firefox: minimum - version 25.0; recommended – latest
- Apple Safari: minimum - version 6; recommended – latest
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: minimum - version 9; recommended - latest
You may need to upgrade your browser in the future. Access to a high-speed network connection is also recommended (2.5Mbps minimum). Dial-up, cable and DSL are not recommended.
In addition to your tuition fees, you can also expect to incur costs if you:
● choose to purchase books, ebooks or articles
● have library fees and fines
● join societies with membership fees
● choose to purchase stationery