Fees and funding
- Part time Home fees: LLM - £30,000 (2018/19) or PG Dip - £24,000 (2018/19)
- Part time overseas fees: LLM - £30,000 (2018/19) or PG Dip - £24,000 (2018/19)
*These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
The PG Dip tuition fees (£24,000) will be invoiced over two years, with £12,000 due each year, according to the schedule outlined below. Students wishing to complete the LLM will be invoiced an additional £6,000, bringing the total tuition fees for the LLM programme to £30,000.
When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable £2,000 deposit to secure your place; this will be credited towards your total fee payment.
An additional £4,000 will be due in April 2018.
A further £6,000 will be due in July 2018.
£6,000 will be due in April 2019.
The final £6,000 for the PG Dip will be due in July 2019.
Those wishing to complete the LLM programme will need to pay a further £6,000, with £3,000 due in August 2019 and £3,000 due in November 2019.
If you are a current King’s student in receipt of the King's Living Bursary you are not required to pay a deposit to secure your place on the programme. Please note, this will not change the total fees payable for your chosen programme.
In addition to your tuition fees, you can also expect to pay for:
- Books, should e-copies not be available from the library
- Library fees and fines should you have the opportunity to visit King's College London/external libraries
- Personal photocopies should you make them
- Printing costs for printing course materials should you choose to do so
- Any transcription costs should they be necessary i.e. exam paper transcription in the event of illegible handwriting
- University society membership fees
- Travel costs for travel to and around London for the immersive weekends
- Accommodation for the immersive weekends
- Graduation related costs including but not limited to travel and gown hire.
Generous scholarships of up to 100% of postgraduate diploma tuition fees are available to eligible applicants (worth up to £24,000). All applicants to the King's College London and IBA Executive LLM are welcome to apply, please visit the scholarship page for further details and an application form.