Fees and funding
- Part time Home fees: £7,845 per year (2021/22)
- Part time overseas fees: £14,925 per year (2021/22)
These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The deposit will be credited towards your total fee payment.
The UK deposit is £500.
The INTERNATIONAL deposit is £2,000.
- If you receive an offer on or before 31st March 2021, payment is due by 30th April 2021.
- If you receive an offer between 1st April 2021 and 30 June 2021, payment is due within one month of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer between 1 July 2021 and 31 July 2021, payment is due within two weeks of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer on or after 1 August 2021, payment is due within one week of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer in late August, payment is due within 2 days of receiving the offer.
If you are a current King’s student in receipt of the King's Living Bursary you are not required to pay a deposit to secure your place on the programme. Please note, this will not change the total fees payable for your chosen programme.
We have a number of scholarships available for King’s Business School Master’s students. Please visit our scholarships page for more information.
In addition to the costs above, you can also expect to pay for:
- Books if you choose to buy your own copies
- Clothing for optional course related events and competitions
- Library fees and fines
- Personal photocopies
- Printing course handouts
- Society membership fees
- Graduation costs
- Travel costs for travel around London and between campuses
Please visit our web pages on fees and funding for more information.