Fees and funding
- Full time Home fees: Part time tuition fees apply - see below
- Full time overseas fees: Part time tuition fees apply - see below
- Part time Home fees: £9,240 per year (2020/21)
- Part time overseas fees: £9,240 per year (2020/21)
Students starting their programme in 2020/21 who are eligible to pay EU fees will pay the same rate of tuition fees as UK students. This will apply for the duration of their programme, but may be subject to change by the UK Government for subsequent cohorts from 2021/22.
These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of £1,000 to secure your place. The deposit will be credited towards your total fee payment.
• If you receive an offer before September, payment is due by 30th September.
• If you receive an offer between 1st September and 30th September, payment is due within one month of receiving the offer.
• If you receive an offer between 1st to 31st October, payment is due within two weeks of receiving the offer.
• If you receive an offer between 1st November and 30th November, payment is due within one week of receiving the offer.
• If you receive an offer in December, payment is due within 2 days of receiving the offer.
If you are a current King’s student in receipt of the King's Living Bursary you are not required to pay a deposit to secure your place on the programme. Please note, this will not change the total fees payable for your chosen programme.
In addition to your tuition fees, you can also expect to pay for:
- Travel, accommodation and subsistence for the face-to-face training blocks in India during years 1 and 2
- Internet access
- Computer equipment detailed above
- Photography equipment (to be discussed further at enrolment)
- A digital camera with a macro lens and ring flash
- SD card
- Photo editing software
- Books if you choose to buy your own copies
- Library fees and fines
- Personal photocopies
- Printing course materials
- Society membership fees
- Conference attendance (optional)
- Binding for logbooks/dissertations
- Blank cds/usb sticks for submitting clinical cases
- Postage for mailing assignments/clinical work to London
- Examination fees (if not taken at venue in London)
- Graduation costs
Please visit our web pages on fees and funding for more information.