Full time tuition fees UK:
The UK tuition fee for the 2021-2022 academic year is currently £9,250 per year. This is based on the UK Government’s cap.
Full time tuition fees International:
The International tuition fee for the 2021-2022 academic year is £20,790 per year.
Please note that the International tuition fee is subject to annual increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
All International applicants to Undergraduate programmes are required to pay a deposit of £2,000 against their first year’s tuition fee. This deposit is payable when you firmly accept an unconditional offer to study with us, and will be offset against your tuition fees when you join King’s.
In addition to your tuition costs, you can also expect to pay for:
- In addition to your tuition fees, you can also expect to pay for:
- Books if you choose to buy your own copies
- Clothing for optional course related events and competitions
- Library fees and fines
- Personal photocopies
- Printing course handouts
- Society membership fees
- Travel costs for travel around London and between campuses
- Graduation costs
- For further information, please visit our fees and funding pages.
To find out more about bursaries, scholarships, grants, tuition fees, living expenses, student loans, and other financial help available at King's please visit the Fees and Funding section.