Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Nursing with Registration as an Adult Nurse BSc
UCAS code: B740
Jump straight into a rewarding career in nursing. Within your first term you’ll be on a placement, discovering the job first hand. With our links to prominent London hospitals, Nursing at King’s provides you with the skills and experience to become a future leader in healthcare. We focus on developing your practical skills to help make sure you leave King’s capable of taking on any challenge in your career. And our research knowledge means you’ll always be up-to-date with the latest thinking.
- You will be studying at the top nursing faculty in the UK, ranked second in the world (2023 QS World University Rankings).
- King’s College London offers exciting opportunities with two world-class academic health science centres and renowned teaching hospitals providing nursing care.
- Our study courses are delivered by internationally renowned clinicians and academics with a strong focus on promoting evidence-based care and appreciation of translational research.
- Opportunities to take an elective to study in the UK or abroad during Year 2.
- 99 per cent of our graduates find successful employment.
“Receiving training under the Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing is highly reputable, making King’s nursing students highly sought after. ”
FAQs and tips for making a successful pre-registration Nursing or Midwifery application
The number of nurses on a ward is strongly linked to how favourably patients viewed their hospital care, a new study published...
Why Florence Nightingale is an icon for today.
Taster lecture, Q&A and clinical demonstration
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.