Amos Bursary 2019-20
King’s College London have partnered with Amos Bursary to offer two scholarships to male undergraduates of African/ Caribbean heritage each year.
What is the Amos Bursary?
The two recipients of the King’s Amos Bursary will be:
- Awarded £1000 per year, for the full duration of their undergraduate course.
- Invited to join the prestigious Amos Bursary Programme for the duration of their undergraduate course which includes mentoring opportunities, networking events and supportive alumni network.
Am I eligible to apply?
- Applicants must fit all of the following criteria:
- British male of African/Caribbean heritage
- Aged 17-20 years at point of application
- 5 GCSE’s A* - C
- Predicted/Achieved A Level grades of A* - B
- You have the right to work and live in the UK
- You qualify for home student status at a UK university
- Have made an application/ hold an offer of admission to King’s to study a full-time undergraduate degree for the 2019-20 intake (commencing in September 2019)
How do I apply?
Applications open on 18 November 2017, and close 31 March 2019.
Applications can be made through the Amos Bursary website here: https://www.amosbursary.org.uk/apply/
Where can I get further information?
Visit the Amos Bursary website for more information about their work: www.amosbursary.org.uk/
Email Amos Bursary if you have any questions about the application process: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about alternative scholarships and bursaries at King’s, please contact the Student Funding Office.
The College has tried to give students an early opportunity to begin their research of student funding. Although every effort has been made to ensure that information provided is both helpful to prospective candidates and accurate at the time of its publication, it is possible that some information may be outdated or superseded before the start of the 2019-20 academic year.