Postgraduate open evenings
Our open evenings are a great opportunity to explore your postgraduate options. Come along to explore multiple options beyond your own discipline. You might be surprised by subjects you haven’t considered before.
King’s is ranked 23rd in the world*, and home to over 11,700 postgraduates studying an extensive range of courses across our nine faculties.
Postgraduate open evenings 2018/19
Please note that our postgraduate open evenings for the 2017/18 academic year are now completed.
Our first postgraduate open evenings for the 2018/19 academic year will open for bookings in summer 2018. The events for the autumn term will be:
- Postgraduate health and life sciences research courses | Guy's Campus | Wednesday 17 October 2018
- Postgraduate arts and sciences research courses | Strand Campus | Wednesday 7 November 2018
- Postgraduate health and life sciences taught courses| Guy's Campus | Wednesday 21 November 2018
- Postgraduate arts and sciences taught courses | Strand Campus | Tuesday 27 November 2018
Postgraduate campus tours
Why not join one of our monthly Postgraduate Campus Tours? For more information and to book see our guided campus tours page.
Watch our video below to discover the benefits of attending a postgraduate open evening at King's.
* QS World Rankings 2017-18