Vision & Mission
The King’s College London Centre for Team Based Practice & Learning in Health Care’s vision is to establish King’s as a leading provider of team-based and multi-disciplinary healthcare education in the service of patients and the public.
The Centre’s mission is to:
- Develop and continually improve agreed learning outcomes in support of team-based practice across the full-range of healthcare settings for the benefit of patients
- Coordinate and deliver high quality inter- and trans-professional education
- Pilot and evaluate innovative approaches to team-based practice and learning
- Provide internal and external faculty development
- Disseminate evidence-based practice and high quality educational research