Flexible Teaching and Learning
King’s is providing a wide range of development, support, guidance and tools to support Flexible Teaching and Learning. To enable all staff with supporting this environment you can now access the Flexible Teaching and Learning site directly on KEATS.
Open the Flexible Teaching and Learning Site
Within the site you will be able to access:
- A range of support workshops including designing learning, asynchronous and synchronous teaching, designing assessments and KEATS design.
- Introduction to King’s Principles of Online Learning including exemplar KEATS sites.
- Quick guides.
- A-Z of Resources.
- Online Educators Community.
- Guidance on the best development, support and resources for you.
- Digital Wellbeing resources.
- Request or suggest new resources.
- Links to Faculty Specific Guidance.
The Flexible Teaching and Learning site will continue to be enhanced over the coming months with new development and support opportunities being added regularly.
*All guidance previously available on this page is now available within the Flexible Teaching and Learning site under Quick Guides.*