Please note: this event has passed
At the end of the course the students should be able to demonstrate subject-specific knowledge, understanding and skills and have the ability to:
- Develop an understanding of the underlying principles of artificial intelligence.
- Identify and describe different intelligent agents and their operating environments
- Understand different problem-solving and planning strategies, with a particular focus on constraint satisfaction problems and multi-agent planning.
- Justify and critique the use of different learning methods for medical and healthcare applications, in particular those used in temporal reasoning tasks.
- Be familiar with the principles of reinforcement learning and other goal-oriented algorithms.
- Be able to develop simple AI techniques, assess their quality and validate them using Python software.