Please note: this event has passed
Recent research shows UK attitudes to immigration are among the most positive internationally, despite net migration reaching record levels. Is it therefore time for Labour to present a more positive vision of immigration policy that better fits with the national mood, or should the party tread a more cautious line?
- Christabel Cooper, Director of Research, Labour Together
- Bobby Duffy, Director, the Policy Institute at King's College London
- Emma Harrison, Director of Strategy, Reset UK
- Stephen Kinnock MP, Shadow Minister (Home Office) (Immigration)
- Heather Rolfe, Director of Research and Relationships, British Future
- Gideon Skinner, Head of Politics Research in Public Affairs, Ipsos UK