CEMS Proteomics Facility Drop-In Clinic
25 September 2019, 13:30 to 17:00
James Black Centre, London
The Centre of Excellence for Mass Spectrometry (CEMS) Proteomics Facility at Denmark Hill holds regular drop-in clinics providing you with an opportunity to meet the team, tour the Facility and discuss your particular research requirements.
These clinics are informal and are suitable for anyone interested in learning more about protein mass spectrometry approaches for the analysis of proteins, peptides and their modifications.
Our state-of-the-art instrumentation and bioinformatics tools enable:
- Peptide and protein identification
- Peptide and protein quantitation (label free, SILAC and Tandem Mass Tags (TMT))
- Protein binding partner analysis and quantitation (identification, IP-TMT, crosslinking etc.)
- Mass spectrometry analysis of complex biological mixtures (plasma, serum, CSF, cell lines, tissue lysates etc.)
- Biomarker discovery and verification
- Characterisation of post-translational modifications (phosphorylation, cysteine modifications, glycosylation etc.)
If possible, please contact Steve Lynham in advance to help us arrange a convenient time for you.
Search for another event