*EVENT POSTPONED* Cognitive Remediation and Emotion Skills Therapy
14 July 2020, 09:00 to 15 July 2020, 17:00 Please note: this event has passed
Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience (IoPPN), Denmark Hill Campus, London
Cognitive Remediation and Emotion Skills Therapy (CREST)
The aim of this workshop is to relate theoretical knowledge of emotion processing to therapy for anorexia nervosa as well as teach and practice the skills required to use CREST with this patient group.
This two-day workshop will include teaching, video presentations, role play and practice in small groups.
- Theoretical background of CREST
- How CREST is tailored for use with people with Anorexia Nervosa
- Preliminary findings from pilot research and randomised treatment trials
- Group format using CREST principles
- Working with adolescents
- How CREST contributes to general formulation and treatment programme
- Future Developments
Professor Kate Tchanturia and her research team will present research and practical applications.
The event is CPD certified and equivalent to 12 CPD points.
Search for another event