Guiding organisations through turbulent times: Transformation and financial resilience
25 June 2020, 13:30 to 14:30
Join Dr Renuka Fernando and Prof Crawford Spence, King’s Business School, for this free webinar looking at the skills that managers require to lead teams and organisations through turbulent times.
This webinar will include discussion and time for questions, covering:
- How crisis can spur organisations to undertake rapid transformation (that has otherwise been difficult for years)
- Understanding and communicating financial information to work strategically
- Utilising skills and knowledge to manage and lead in times of change and uncertainty
- Information on King’s short programmes for managers that explore these topics further.
Aimed at middle and senior managers, this webinar will be relevant to entrepreneurs and all individuals who need to work effectively through chaos and make better business decisions.
Executive Education at King’s Business School
Our short courses are designed for mid-career professionals taking on greater responsibility or wishing to strengthen and deepen their management skills. During the webinar we’ll give an overview of these courses, including how and what you’ll learn, benefits for your organisation and career, and next steps to join us here.
- Strategic Marketing Management: 3, 4, 7 & 8 September + Capstone day (optional) 3 December
- Strategic Management & Governance: 28 September – 1 October
- Leadership & People Management: 3 – 6 November + Capstone day (optional) 21 December
- Finance for Strategic Impact: 1 – 3 December
- Executive Management MSc
Taking applications online now. Find out more and apply:
About the speakers
Dr Renuka Fernando is an expert in organizational transformation and has led multimillion transformation initiatives in complex organisations worldwide. Recently, she led Cross Government Transformation, supporting the Chief Executive of the Civil Service and Cabinet Office Permanent Secretary. Currently, Renuka is the Director of Strategy (Corporate) for Kings’ College London.
Professor Crawford Spence is an experienced educator, who has taught globally. He is Professor of Accounting and Vice Dean (Corporate Relations) at King’s, with research areas including accounting and financial management. Crawford co-directs the FinWork Futures Research Centre, which explores how technological innovation is disrupting financial professions and financial expertise. He is Programme Director for the Executive Education Programme, Finance for Strategic Impact.
At this event
Search for another event