International Tax Conference
7 July 2020, 11:45 to 10 July 2020, 15:15 Please note: this event has passed
Join us remotely for the 10th Joint International Tax Conference as a series of online sessions, taking place on 7 & 10 July 2020.
- Conference fee: £120
- ADIT Affiliates and students: £100
Tuesday 7 July, 11.45 - 15.00 BST
- Introduction and welcome: Clive Gawthorpe, Alex Jupp, Jonathan Schwarz
- Taxation and the digital economy: Sebastiaan de Buck, Glyn Fullelove, Giorgia Maffini
- Keynote address: Michael Keen (IMF Fiscal Affairs Department)
- Tax aspects of future UK trading relations: Dan Neidle, Jeff Trinklein
Friday 10 July 12.30 - 15.15 BST
- International tax dispute resolution: Helen Buchanan, Angela Savin
- Emerging GAARs in international tax: Malte Bergmann, Sarah Blakelock, Michael Kandev
Please use the registration link for more information.
Search for another event