Please note: this event has passed
King’s Culture is a specialist team connecting researchers across the university with a thriving cultural sector. We aim to tackle contemporary challenges with imagination, by supporting academics to explore creative and collaborative approaches to enhancing engagement with their research and education. We work with a variety of local and international communities to create opportunities across a wide range of topics and disciplines.
Ways we work include:
- supporting early-stage research and development
- brokering partnerships and identifying collaborators
- staging exhibitions and public programmes across the King’s campuses, including Strand Cultural Quarter and Science Gallery London, Guy’s Campus
At our Researcher Open House you can expect to:
- Hear from members of the King's Culture team and researchers we’ve worked with
- Find out how we can support your research at every stage
- Hear about upcoming opportunities to get involved
- Explore some of our Strand Cultural Quarter spaces
- Connect with other King’s researchers who are interested in working with artists and/or the cultural sector
- Help shape how we work with King’s researchers
Lunch will also be provided.
Who can attend the event?
Our Researcher Open Houses are open to all researchers and academics from across King’s, whether you are a PhD student or a professor.
The session will run 1-3pm followed by an opportunity to tour our Strand Cultural Quarter spaces and view the new installation in the Strand pedestrianised space, The Quiet Enchanting.