Please note: this event has passed
Research has very often been a neglected theme in discussions about development in Africa. In this panel, recipients of King’s Africa International PGR Scholarship address this gap by drawing from their own ongoing doctoral research.
While acknowledging the much wider applications that their research works can have, they share their reflections on how they can contribute to Africa’s development more specifically.
This event is part of the African Leadership Centre's - Africa Week 2023 celebrations - taking place 6-10 March 2023.
*Please note this event is for King's staff and students only*
Join on Zoom using this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85446460932?pwd=Vm15NjZmN1BCTXNJVlk0TmVyV2tCdz09.
- Michael Ajana, Doctoral Candidate in Engineering
- Joseph Suglo, Doctoral Candidate, Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
- Birke Lema, Doctoral Candidate, Faculty of Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences
- Nuhamin Tekle, Doctoral Candidate, Cicely Saunders Institute of Palliative Care, Policy & Rehabilitation
- Mmekidmfonabasi Umanah, Doctoral Candidate, King's Business School
- Linganaden Murday, Doctoral Candidate, African Leadership Centre
- Dr Adeoti Dipeolu, African Leadership Centre