Non-State Actor Governance Conference
27 January 2020, 09:00 to 28 January 2020, 17:00 Please note: this event has passed
Strand Campus, London
In January 2020, ICSR and the King Faisal Center for Research and Islamic Studies (KFCRIS) will be co-hosting a conference on non-state actor governance. A variety of topics will be discussed in panels across the two days, including armed non-state actors in the Middle East since 2011, non-state actors in Classical Islam, the threats and realities of the new far-right, and the future outlook on non-state actors.
Speakers will include:
- Zahra Hankir, Journalist
- Dr. Abdullah bin Khaled Al Saud, King Faisal Center for Research and Islamic Studies
- Mary Fitzgerald, Consultant
- Jasmine El-Gamal, Atlantic Council
- Holger Marcks, Institut für Friedensforschung und Sicherheitspolitik
- Dr. Lina Khatib, Chatham House
- Anthony Elghossain, Atlantic Council
- Dr. Aniseh Tabrizi, Royal United Services Institute
If you would like to RSVP for this conference please register here. Details on the programme will be provided in due course.
Search for another event