Please note: this event has passed
Are you interested in studying Law at university? Are you a Year 11 or 12 student from an underrepresented background? Join us for the chance to speak to current King’s students about their experience of studying Law.
Open to ‘Widening Participation’ students interested in studying a Law degree, this free webinar will offer students an insight into the degree, key information about ‘contextualised’ offers, Widening Participation programmes at King’s and much more.
We will cover:
- Why study Law and what does it involve?
- Entry Requirements including additional admissions tests required for Law at some universities, including King’s
- Eligibility for the King’s ‘Contextualised’ offer (a 2-grade reduction for some students from underrepresented backgrounds)
- Support available for applicants from a range teams at King’s including Widening Participation and the Law faculty
- Financial support available
- Career pathways for King’s Law graduates
You can find out more about our Widening Participation programme at King’s (including criteria) here!
You will also be able to speak to current King’s students and ask them any questions you might have about their experience at King’s.
Register by filling out the booking form