Please note that this event has passed.
Are you interested in studying a subject from Life Sciences at university? Are you a Year 11 or 12 student from an underrepresented background? Join us for the chance to speak to current King’s students about their experience of studying Medicine and other Life Sciences subjects such as biochemistry, pharmacy, biomedical science, neuroscience and much more.
Open to ‘Widening Participation’ students interested in studying a Life Science subject, this free webinar will offer students an insight into the degree, key information about ‘contextualised’ offers, Widening Participation programmes at King’s and much more.
We will cover:
- Why study Life Sciences and what does it involve?
- Entry Requirements including additional admissions tests required for Healthcare courses at some universities, including King’s
- Eligibility for the King’s ‘Contextualised’ offer (a 2-grade reduction for some students from underrepresented backgrounds
- Support available for applicants from a range teams at King’s including Widening Participation and the Life Sciences faculty
- Financial support available
- Career pathways for King’s graduates
You can find out more about our Widening Participation programme at King’s (including criteria) here!
You will also be able to speak to current King’s students and ask them any questions you might have about their experience at King’s.
Register by filling out the booking form
Search for another event