Dietetics MSc Taster 7th December 2022 - 7 December 2022
Please note that this event has passed.
Dietetics MSc Taster 7th December 2022
The MSc Dietetics taster session has been developed to include presentations on the day to day job of dietitians working at different levels of practice and across a range of settings. It is designed to give you insight into the various roles of an HCPC registered Dietitian. Your understanding of and insight into the role of the dietitian can form part of your personal statement should you decide to apply for MSc Dietetics at King’s College London. Attendance at this event can replace shadowing a Dietitian in practice. We recognise that shadowing is unlikely to be possible due to the effect of the Covid pandemic. The event will also introduce you to education and research in the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics at Kings and what the MSc Dietetics programme involves.
We look forward to seeing you at this event.
Important booking information:
- You will be sent an email confirmation once you have booked your place.
- Please download your campus tour ticket and have this ready to be scanned on the day
- Please meet outside the main entrance at FWB to check in for the event
- The taster event will take place in room B.5
- Please direct any queries to Annemarie Knight at email@example.com and Clare Cremin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Search for another event
7 December 2022