Please note that this event has passed.
As the election countdown begins and the political parties prepare their manifestos, what are the solutions that people will actually vote for to solve one of the biggest and hardest challenges facing Britain: the growing gap between the rich and the rest.
Join us for this session at the Labour Party Conference to discuss findings from major new research and explore how a Labour vision of a fair society can win public support.
- Liam Byrne, MP for Birmingham, Hodge Hill, and Co-Chair of the APPG for Inclusive Growth
- Bobby Duffy, Director, the Policy Institute at King's College London
- Emma Revie, Chief Executive, Trussell Trust
- Will Snell, Chief Executive, the Fairness Foundation
- Polly Toynbee, Guardian columnist, author, and former BBC social affairs editor
Search for another event