Please note: this event has passed
As the election countdown begins and the political parties prepare their manifestos, what solutions will people vote for to solve one of the biggest and most complex challenges facing Britain: the growing gap between the rich and the rest.
Join this session at the Conservative Party Conference to discuss findings from major new research and explore how a Conservative vision of a fair society can win public support.
- John Penrose, MP for Weston-super-Mare and Co-Chair of the APPG for Inclusive Growth
- Will Snell, Chief Executive, the Fairness Foundation
- Bobby Duffy, Director, the Policy Institute at King's College London
- Julia Davies, Angel Investor, Founder of We Have the POWER, and member of Patriotic Millionaires
- Sophia Worringer, Deputy Policy Director, Centre for Social Justice