Please note: this event has passed
Sunday 18 February 2024 | 3pm - 4.30pm
Join us for an information session in Delhi on 18 February.
Held at The LaLiT New Delhi, Barakhamba Avenue, Connaught Place
Academic and professional staff from The Dickson Poon School of Law at King's College London are visiting India this February.
Prospective students are invited to gain valuable insights on our courses. The events will showcase the style and quality of our teaching, address the application process and provide a comprehensive perspective for the student experience at King's.
These events will include:
- Introduction to Law at King's
- Taster lecture: topical insights for Law from one of our renowned academics.
- What I did next? An alumni panel
- Opportunity to ask questions
Prospective students are welcome to bring a guest. Guests should also register via the form on this page so that we can anticipate attendee numbers.
Book your place via the form on this page. (Please refresh the page if this is not visible).
This event is part of the 2024 India undergraduate information session series. You can also register for other other events in the series:
- Kolkata undergraduate Law information session - 21 February 2024
- Bangalore undergraduate Law information session - 24 February 2024
We're holding a Delhi postgraduate information session following this undergraduate session.
At this event
The Lalit New Delhi