Please note: this event has passed
Thursday 26 October 2023 | 10.30 - 11.30 BST.
Are you considering a degree in Biomedical Science? This Taster Day is a fantastic opportunity to learn about studying this area at King's College London.
King's Biomedical Science BSc offers high- quality teaching and allows you to follow a degree programme that reflects your individual scientific strengths and interests. The course of study is delivered through lectures, seminars and practical laboratory work.
- At this online taster event you will have the opportunity to:
- Find out more about the degree
- Find out what it's like to study at King's
- Hear from current Sport & Exercise Medical Sciences students
- Take part in a taster lecture
- Meet King's staff and students; and ask any questions you may have
This course forms part of the suite of ‘Common Year 1’ courses within the School of Bioscience Education. Other programmes in the suite are Anatomy, Developmental & Human Biology; Biochemistry; Medical Physiology; Molecular Genetics; Neuroscience; and Pharmacology. Once you have successfully completed year one, you can choose to switch to another programme within this suite.
This event will take place on Microsoft Teams. Your Microsoft Teams link will be sent to you via email prior to the event.