Please note: this event has passed
Tuesday 24 October 2023 | 16:00 - 17:00 BST.
About the event
Are you considering a degree in Medical Physiology? This Taster Day is a fantastic opportunity to learn about studying this area at King's College London.
King's Medical Physiology BSc will provide you with a sound introduction to the mechanisms that underlie the function of the body in health and disease, at the cellular, tissue, organ and whole human levels. This course takes place in lectures, seminars and tutorials and through practical laboratory work.
At this online taster event you will have the opportunity to:
- Find out more about the degree
- Find out what it's like to study at King's
- Hear from current Medical Physiology BSc students
- Take part in a taster lecture
- Meet King's staff and students; and ask any questions you may have
This event will take place on Microsoft Teams. Your Microsoft Teams link will be sent to you via email prior to the event.