Please note: this event has passed
Wednesday 18 October 2023 | 13:00 - 14:00 BST.
About the event
Are you considering a degree in Neuroscience? This Taster Day is a fantastic opportunity to learn about studying this area at King's College London.
King's Neuroscience BSc is a multidisciplinary degree covering aspects of cell, molecular and developmental biology, neuroanatomy, physiology and pharmacology. The course will give you a broad grounding in the subject, with special emphasis on developmental neuroscience, diseases and disorders of the nervous system, and clinical and psychological aspects of neuroscience.
At this online taster event you will have the opportunity to:
- Find out more about the degree
- Find out what it's like to study at King's
- Hear from current Neuroscience BSc students
- Take part in a taster lecture
- Meet King's staff and students; and ask any questions you may have
This event will take place on Microsoft Teams. Your Microsoft Teams link will be sent to you via email prior to the event.