Please note: this event has passed
Thursday 19 October 2023 | 11:00 - 12:00 BST.
About the event
Are you considering a degree in Pharmacy? This Taster Day is a fantastic opportunity to learn about studying this area at King's College London.
King's Pharmacy MPharm combines the study of pharmaceutical science with the practice of pharmacy. As experts in medicines, pharmacists are taking on increasingly important roles in modern healthcare teams, as well as enjoying exciting career options in diverse health settings, from hospitals and community pharmacy to working in GP practices, care homes and the pharmaceutical industry
At this online taster event you will have the opportunity to:
- Find out more about the degree
- Find out what it's like to study at King's
- Hear from current Pharmacy MPharm students
- Take part in a taster lecture
- Meet King's staff and students; and ask any questions you may have
This event will take place on Microsoft Teams. Your Microsoft Teams link will be sent to you via email prior to the event.