Women Entrepreneurs Network Symposium
27 October 2021, 11:00 to 13:00
With support from Santander Universities, King's College London's Entrepreneurship Institute set out to address the gender disparity in Entrepreneurship based on findings in the Alison Rose Review.
Through our programme of skills, workshops and community we have worked to provide access and a network of support to women entrepreneurs throughout the King's community and wanted to share our findings and best practice.
With Key note from Sharmadean Reid MBE and words from Director Julie Devonshire OBE, please join us for a learning session.
Sharmadean Reid MBE- Founder and CEO of Beautystack and The Stack World. Her mission is create economic and social empowerment for women through technology and media.
- Welcome from Entrepreneurship Institute Director, Julie Devonshire OBE
- Key Note from Sharmadean Reid MBE
- Matt Hutnell, Director of Santander Universities UK
- Running the Women Entrepreneurs Programme
- Reflections, Findings & Confidence from the Women Entrepreneurs community
- Future Planning, Reflections & our new Santander bid
- Networking Session (optional)
We will also be holding a panel lead by Women Entrepreneurs from our community as part of the Entrepreneurship Institute's Festival of Disruptive Thinking on 27th October at 2pm. More event information to follow.
Search for another event