13 December 2021
2021 in review: Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
A look back at the Faculty's 2021 in news and features.
Our students and staff achieved some remarkable things in 2021.
We've celebrated milestones and achievements, published important research findings and started new and exciting projects too. Our students have gone above and beyond their studies to help change the world around them for the better, and our researchers continue to contribute to our broader understanding of the impact of COVID-19. We’ve also taken a more in-depth look at some of our longer-term research impact on the wider world.
Take a look at the highlights in our Review of the Year 2021
- Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
- Department of Adult Nursing
- Department of Mental Health Nursing
- Department of Child & Family Health
- Department of Midwifery
- Cicely Saunders Institute of Palliative Care, Policy & Rehabilitation
- Division of Methodologies
- Division of Applied Technologies for Clinical Care
- Division of Care in Long Term Conditions